Studio Pottery London is committed to respecting your privacy.
What is Studio Pottery London?
Studio Pottery London is a trading name of London Pottery Academy Ltd (Company N. 11668179), registered in England & Wales. Our registered office is 24 Gladstone Court 97 Regency Street, London, United Kingdom, SW1P 4AL
If you have any questions about how we look after your personal data, you can contact us at the address above or via email/contact page. Please subject your enquiry Data Protection Policy.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
‘Personal information’ refers to any information which can identify an individual – either directly or indirectly. It can refer, amongst other things, to a customer ID, or to one or more specific identifying pieces of information, such as a name, email address or postal address.
What Personal Information do you collect about me?
When you browse our website or carry out actions such as the following:
- Create a customer account
- Make a booking
- Sign up to our mailing list or subscribe to any other services that we offer
- Enter any competition, promotion or prize draw
- Correspond with us, by phone, email or in person.
Then, we may collect your personal information, including:
- Email address
- Phone or mobile number
- Encrypted password and payment information
- Email correspondence records
- Technical information about how you access and use our websites, including your IP address, browser type, referring URL and operating system.
- Information provided in service request forms or contact forms (e.g. firing service and studio space applications)
- Cookies – for more information see below.
- Comments on the website – for more information see below.
What is done with this information?
We use your information for the following:
- To process your bookings or orders. We use relevant personal information described above (including your name, address and payment details) to process and deliver your order, add payments or refunds and to notify you of your bookings.
- To provide customer support. If you contact us, we will use your identification information to identify you and other personal information such as your order information and contact history to process your request and provide you with the best service possible. We’ll use your personal information to keep a record of when and why you contact us and to keep your contact details up-to-date.
- To improve our website and services. We use your personal information to help analyse and understand how you use our products and services, to develop more interesting and relevant products and services, to improve our website, as well as to personalise the products and services we offer you.
- Fraud Prevention. To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our sites.
- Marketing. If you consent, we will use your information to notify you of classes or special events that may be of interest to you. We will send direct marketing communications to you via the channel you choose, such as email or social media & other 3rd party partners such as Google. We ask for your consent, where required by applicable law, in order to use the contact details you have provided to us to send personalised marketing or retargeting communications. Please see below for more information on third parties and cookies used to provide these services.
How long will you keep my information?
- Customer and order information will be kept securely on our system until you ask us to remove it. Note: Purchase information retention is subject to regulatory mandates we must adhere to e.g. data retention requirements for tax reporting purchases.
- Encrypted Credit Card information is processed by Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd, and not accessed by us. It is fully encrypted and compliant with PCI-DSS requirements.
- Mailing List Subscriptions will remain active until you opt out from specific lists.
- Cookies – please refer to the section below for more information on cookies and cookie duration.